Monday 14 February 2011

Questionnaire

In order to analyse my questionaire results I decided to turn them into pie charts as the data was easier to see. From my questionaire I can see that the majority of my audience were intrested in drum and bass but this was hard to create a music video for, so I decided to choose the 2nd most popular choice and go with indie music.
I also need to find out the age of my target audience so I could adapt the video to suit there needs. From my feedback I found that 45% of my audience were going to be between 17-25 so I decided to appeal to them.
The music was accessed most by youtube with 50% of my target audience accesessing there music video's this way, I therefore am going to use youtube as my main way of gaining feedback and getting my video out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment