Wednesday 16 February 2011

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

My ancillary Cd cover and ancillary Cd back cover








Above is my ancillary cd cover. Continuity is used to create an effective product. Urban locations are used throughout to create a link between the video, cd cover and magazine advert. I have used the same image from the cd cover as the magazine advert as this is conventional of magazine adverts promoting cd's.

The familarity between the cd cover and magazine advert can be seen:




The same artist is used, the same locations as in the music video are used also.
I feel that the combination of the three products are effective as there interlink through artist, colour, location and style.
As you can see my magazine advert uses the same picture as the cd cover and uses the same artist from the music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment